There is nothing like some tender tasty meat to boost up your protein count! Served with a cold bottle of coke and fries (or mash) can make the perfect ending to a long, stressful week. There is something unique about a tender rack of well-seasoned ribs. If done properly can never go wrong – just make sure that they are enough!
The recipe for ribs are as follows:
- 0.5 lb ribs
- 1/4 onion
- 1/2 – 1 scotch bonnet (depending on your spice level)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 thumb size ginger piece
- 2 Knorr cubes
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- A dash of sriracha (hot sauce)
- Oyster sauce
In a blender, combine all ingredients together with a little water and pulse.
- Pour ingredients over cleaned ribs and marinade for 24 hours or more. I marinated these for 48.
- Turn oven to 400 °.
- Place ribs on foil and put in oven for 30 minutes.
- Cook for an additional 10 to 15 minutes until the meat starts pulling off the bone and it is cooked through.
- Mix marinade ingredients together and brush on ribs.
- Cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- When ribs are done, serve hot.